SERVINGS: 4; 45 Minutes
- 6 cups of Arugula (rinsed)
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Quinoa
- 1/3 cup Pine Nuts
- 2 tbsps Tahini
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/18 tsp Black or White Pepper
- Cook the quinoa according the package.
- Slice the strawberries.
- Place pine nuts into a single layer in a frying pan. Turn on the heat to medium-low and keep pine nuts moving until they are golden brown. Transfer to a plate to stop cooking and cool.
- In a large mixing bowl combine tahini, maple syrup, lemon juice, water, salt and pepper. If needed, add more lemon juice (in 1/4 tsp increments) or maple syrup as needed.
- Fold in arugula and coat completely. Then fold in the quinoa, pine nuts and strawberries. Enjoy!